Monday, February 24, 2014

The Learning Curve

Have you been checking out your learning curve lately?  I checked in on my this morning. We had no students today as it was a vacation.  So I called on my personal PD colleague and began to climb the curve of learning about technology with a little deeper meaning.  I will be attending the ICE conference for the first time-although I have attended SLATE and WEMTA, this is supposed to be somewhat of a pinnacle of personalized learning.  My PD buddy helped me to navigate the lists of many possibilities of sectionals that I could attend.  My head was swimming.  Yet, with support, I waded in and to my surprise, I concluded I could navigate a bit in these amazing waters.  My informal handle for twitter is @headlearner and that is what I ascribe to be each day.  Pheasant Run will be an experience for me to continue my ascent up Learning Mountain.  I may need a hand along the climb, yet I know the support will always be there.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment